We provide affordable and accessible counselling services which is supported by our team of Qualified Counsellors and Counsellors in Training.
We have launched our 'Stepping Stone' programme, for any newly Qualified Counsellors who would like to join our team, and access ongoing support following the completion of their qualification.
Our Stepping Stone programme enables Counsellors to work as part of our team. The benefits of joining our team are;
- We pay £20 per session completed (For adult clients - Age 18+)
- We pay £15 per session completed (For clients 6-17 years old)
- We contribute £30 per month towards supervision costs
- Free CPD is offered to all of our team
- Regular team meetings so you feel part of a 'team' (working in Private Practice can feel quite lonely sometimes)
- Access to support, training and development to help build confidence working with a clients across a wide range of presenting issues
- Excellent systems and processes to enable you to focus on working with clients
- All of our team are covered by our Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A really supportive environment
If you can offer a minimum of 6 hours per week to work with our clients, we would love to hear from you.
You will need to provide qualification confirmation and be a member of a Professional counselling body such as the BACP or NCS.
As a Stepping Stone counsellor we will offer clients presenting from the Service level A & B presenting issues. As you gain experience with clients we can then introduce Level C clients.
We offer a 6-month review in which if you are able to take on all Service Level's below we can discuss the requirements of moving to our Senior Qualified Team.
for Qualified Counsellors
Please note our recruitment for Stepping Stone Counsellors is currently paused due to a high volume of applicants in process.
Please bookmark this page and continue to check back when the application form will be live again.
All the best with your practice and client work at this time
- Therapy Centre Services
If you are interested in any other positions with Therapy Centre Services please email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org